Wednesday, December 2, 2009

18 days til ETD!!!

It´s been another week, but in fairness I was at the beach for awhile. I have a nice tan :)

We had our first Young Life Club last night, which burned me out big time but was alot of fun. I really like the high schoolers here.

Thanks to everyone who was praying for our visit by the DR Secretary of Education today...we think it went well!! We´ll find out in a few days, which in DR time means a week or so.

We are all so looking forward to going home for Christmas. I personally am especially excited for cold weather (this is a first), Chrismas decorations, and hot tea. I brought my tea here, but it's always too warm to drink it.

The mornings have cooled down alot to the point where I need a sweatshirt, but I´m still wearing shorts. The afternoons get up to the low 80s or so. I think I´m in for a rude awakening when I get back to MD.

My kids go through spurts of drawing me pictures and notes. There are too many, but I've started taking pictures of the good ones. Here are some of my favorites. The first one was after I got back from the beach. I think Jesus Daniel (yes, that's his name) meant to say, I like you at the beach, but this is how it came out:


2 comments:

  1. Hi Natalie...glad to hear you are looking forward to cold weather when you come back home. It's snowing right now and it looks like we might get up to 6 inches in northern Carroll before the snow stops. See you in 2 weeks : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, your kids don't call you Mommy? That just seems strange... :P

    ReplyDelete