Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Giving thanks

Somehow, suddenly, tomorrow's Thanksgiving! I'm not sure how this sneaked up on us. Without a real fall here, it's pretty easy to forget it's November.

Today we had our Fall Festival at school, with the theme of A Decade of Thanks. First grade was the 50s! I will put some pictures below.

Tomorrow I leave to stay at the beach for a few days with Holly. I'm so looking forward to it! Anyway, since we are leaving early early, I'm going to post my Things I'm Thankful For list right now!

:: A house, a bed, and food.
:: For God's direction in sending me here.
:: Seeing my family in 4 weeks!!
:: loud fans.
:: Good friends down here :)
:: Prayer.
:: Siblings.
:: Cards and packages in the mail.
:: Health.
:: football.
:: my motorcycle.
:: Love.
:: the internet.

Obviously there are more, but I am tired and I have to pack! Here are a smattering of photos from today:

I'm 50s, Holly is 80s, Brewer is 60s!

My class! Please look carefully at the 50s garb and hairstyles :)
The best dressed!


No comments:

Post a Comment