Thursday, November 12, 2009

Food success and weekend plans


OK I'm super tired and I will get no sleep this weekend so I'm gonna make this quick!

Last night's dinner for my adopted Dominican family was a success. Everything turned out the way it needed to.

I'm way excited for this weekend...I'm going to be a leader for a Young Life camp along with Holly and Tim. There are kids from our school, another Jarabacoa school, and a school in Santiago. I'm looking forward to it but I'm concerned about my sleep levels!

Special thanks to: my awesome MOM, because she always sends me things in t
he mail :)
my CHURCH, for more supplies!
the McFalls, for their nice card :)
Kaylie, for her newsy card too!
Mama Wingate, for PICTURES from the wedding that I could show my kids in class!

Our thanksgiving break is going under the guise of Fall Break, for which we have a fall festival. The theme: Thanksgiving through the decades. First through third is the
50s. We have already begun practicing! I am excited.

I leave you with a picture of the Caribbean: me, Brewer, Holly, Jenny.

No comments:

Post a Comment