Tuesday, November 17, 2009

my Young-at-heart Life

I'm back! We had a great weekend at Young Life camp, although I think I am still recovering from the lack of sleep. I absolutely love the high school girls from our school and I'm so glad I went. I think God definitely did some neat things while we were there. Yesterday after school we had a post-camp get together so I feel like I've been running around crazily for days.

Tonight was girl dinner and Bible study, and I really love it when we all get together and share food.

Side note: just discovered that we cut Hauschka. Can we replay the Vikings now?

We have our Thanksgiving festival next Wednesday and my kids have been working hard on their Rock Around the Clock dance. I think I am more into it than they are.

Tonight we talked about some things in our lives that we are thankful for...there are so many! I thought quickly though about how thankful I am that my family has my brother in our lives. Even though none of us were planning on him, he was the best surprise ever. I love him to death and I'm glad he's one of my best friends.

Along with that I'd have to say my sister. We didn't always get along when we were younger, but I think about her pretty much every day and wish she was with me here. She's my other half and I can't wait to see her over Christmas!!!

I'm doing so much better at posting pictures aren't I?? Here are my fingernails painted Ravens purple with Baltimore spread out over them. Daisy is my nail lady...she does well!

No comments:

Post a Comment