Monday, March 15, 2010

Kermes

I really don't know what the literal translation of "Kermes" is, but for us it means something like "a long day in the sun running a school fundraiser fair." Connotations include donuts, sunburns, and small children. We met at school at 8:30 and were just about all cleaned up by 4:15. I did some face painting, some game officiating, and some food selling. Holly and Laura did some excellent (if not meticulous) work hanging the signs.


Alicia (who lived upstairs until today), got married about 500 yards from the school at a hostal, so I crept away for 10 minutes to creepily take pictures from the fence.
My paparazzi-ing was preceded by a drive by by Brewer and I. Yes, this photo taken while moving!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad your picture taking abilities have carried you all the way to paparazzi level. :)

    ReplyDelete