Friday, March 26, 2010

fixed!

This has absolutely nothing to do with anything dominican, but I'm pretty excited because I partially fixed my laptop cord! After discussing via email with my dad the issue, i cut away the black plastic covering so the cable looked like this:


Since my dad is awesome, he sent me this diagram of how to fix the cable. At Lost night on Wednesday, one of the guys made an attempt, but it didn't work. I peeled back the electrical tape and saw some of the "blue" wires (from below) touching the red wire, and I knew that wasn't supposed to happen. Long story short, I fixed the problem, and I'm probably more excited about it than anyone else, but I'm ok with that. I felt very McGuyver.

Next week is our SPRING BREAK, so that means no school!! I am elated. I plan to read, sleep, and stand as little as possible. Not to mention be in the sun!

2 weeks til my family visits!!

No comments:

Post a Comment