Monday, October 12, 2009

3-2


I've accepted the fact that I am, or at least was, sick. I am not overly concerned since I am armed with Pepto B, Aleve, Ibuprofen, Tylenol, and Cipro if it comes to that. Also because nothing can ever be as bad as that one time in Shanghai.

I think i speak for everyone when I express my disappointment with yesterday's game.

Anyway, inspired by my best friend I thought I might attempt a quick summation of the people that I live and work with:

I will start with my house, first floor:

Cecilia: 33, from Colombia originally, lived in Houston for 15 years prior to this. Fluent Spanish speaker, obviously. Makes awesome rice and loves chocolate. She is our school psychologist.

Natalia: 34, Missouri. Or one of those other M states somewhere in the middle. Middle of 5 girls. Graduated from Pensacola back in the day with a degree in El Ed. Teaches one of our 2nd grade classes. She likes cherry juice and Sprite, as well as some Canadian TV show called Corner gas. She also plays Farmville on Facebook more than I think is prudent.

Upstairs!
Alicia: 19, of Indiana, PK 3 teacher. She is to and fro all the time; she went
to high school down here so she has alot of friends that she goes to see all the time.

Brooke: 23, '08 grad of Taylor U. Born in Nebraska, moved to Illinois. This is her second year here; last year she taught 3rd grade, and this year she teaches the other 2nd grade. She also makes fantastic no-bake cookies that I like to eat in mass quantities.

Holly: 25, '06 Texas Tech graduate, obviously from Texas her whole life. She knows Friends' episodes as well as I do, loves college football, fishing, sarcasm, and making fun of my lack of hearing.

There are obviously a lot more, but I will do it in bits and pieces so as not
to overwhelm you.

Here is my roommate Natalie and I, late at night with ridiculous hairstyles:



1 comment:

  1. I was disapointed during the game too. And i had to watch it with bengals fans. Not fun.

    Fry

    ReplyDelete