Wednesday, October 7, 2009

my life is average



Currently I feel like I may have a fever, but I'm hoping that if I complain about it enough, then I won't actually have one. Reverse psychology on the germs.

Good week thus far...hotter than in previous weeks. We got our staff shirts, so we look pretty legit, and I don't have to think about what to wear in the mornings. I am about 1 week til departure to the states for the WINGATE wedding, which I'm pretty excited about. (PS mom, I need you to fix my shorts that I tore climbing a fence.)
Recently we have discussed our favorite and common phrases to use at school. The list:
1) WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? [emphasis on the 'doing']
2) Is this a good idea, or a bad idea?
3) my personal favorite: Is this a little problem or a big problem? [i.e. do I need to hear about it.]

I also have to tell my class not to eat pencils more than I think is necessary, and certainly more than I prefer.

Here is a group picture from 27 Waterfalls on Saturday:
I know Mom likes to see me smiling :) FYI the girl to my right is Jenny, our new 3rd grade teacher. I enjoy her greatly.

My plan is to be in bed by 9 pm. So this is out.


1 comment:

  1. Lots of us like to see your smiles : ) and I'll be praying that your germs take a jump in 27 Waterfalls and stay away from you!

    ReplyDelete