Saturday, February 27, 2010

Spirit Week

It was school spirit week at JCS!! That means no uniforms...which I highly support! First up, Monday was crazy day. I had a very confusing facebook chat conversation with one of my students' mothers. I'm about 100% certain she was using an online translation site:
Mom: Tomorrow bunion must go madman's garment
Me: que??
Mom: Or with the uniform it(he,she) is that not entidi only a mad hairdo or the gown also
Mom:
If but the debit to go with mad gown or only the hairdo
[This is where I realized she must be talking about crazy day]

It turned out ok though, check him out!:

Tuesday was JCS colors day, and Wednesday was Accident Day. Darwin and I were apparently twins! (He's in my second grade reading class.):


This weekend should be interesting, since our pump has decided not to work and thus we have no running water. Could get a little smelly around here...

No comments:

Post a Comment