Monday, April 12, 2010

Hiatus

Ok I'm going to need some forgiveness on infrequent posting! A little over a week ago on Saturday, Jenny and I headed down to Santo Domingo to pick up my good friend Ryan. He's been working in Haiti for 4 weeks, and we managed to arrange him coming up to visit me in Jarabacoa for a week! So he and I have been busy visiting waterfalls and getting ready for last Friday...when I got some special visitors!! I am currently sleeping in the same room as my sister, which is FANTASTIC! So, I'll have to update on that later. Here is a photo of Ryan and I at something called the Confluencia, which is where two rivers (the Yaque and the Jimenoa) meet together!

Kels and I are packing for the beach right now...hopefully (don't hold me to it) I'll update when we return!!

No comments:

Post a Comment