Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Jose!

For awhile I've been meaning to post some of Jose's art. Jose is a special little angel in my class with diabetes. Before you feel too sorry for him, please know that he has more energy than I have in my small toe, and he never stays in his seat. He's also very small.

Most of our art projects involve cutting out and gluing paper to make animals. For some reason, Jose likes to add special extras to his projects. I have three of them here, and I'm just sorry I didn't think to photograph the duck he did before I sent it home.

I made sure to include one of the other animals in each picture so that you can see what a normal one looks like.

First, his ladybug:



I don't really know if it's an angry ladybug with propellers or what, but you can see my point.


Now, his bird:
You're probably thinking that one doesn't look so bad. Which is why I saved his turtle for last:

It's up for debate whether it's a dragon turtle or just a turtle with machine guns. I myself go back and forth daily...

No comments:

Post a Comment