Wednesday, January 27, 2010

As Angelica would say, "Bomb-iting"

I feel like I can't be the only one in existence who has hung their head over a trashcan in a third world country wondering why. As I recall during my 24 bodily rejection of fluids and nutrients in Shanghai, through the haze of illness I pondered what in that communist country could I have consumed to make so ill. Today I had my first Dominican stomach revolt, and I'm happy to say it appears to be short lived. I'm still confused as to what prompted my sickness in the morning (not to be confused with morning sickness), but I'm just going to take it easy and not eat anything for a little bit. I'm hoping this won't permanently ruin bananas and peanut butter (today's breakfast item) permanently for me.

Somewhere in York, PA, my sister is dying a little inside as she reads this...

Off topic, rumor on the streets is that the Brewer/Staats/Fisk house has had 3 mice in a week. I am feeling blessed that nothing else has shown up in my room.

Also, in the Top Ten Things You Don't Want to See On the Side of the Road list, new entry: dead kitten. Just trust me, it's pretty sad.

Since lunch supervision is in about 5 minutes, here is a picture of the river from a spot we like to ride to on our motorcycles! The camera doesn't do it justice.

1 comment:

  1. yes i did, in fact, die a little inside as i read the beginning of this post...

    ReplyDelete