Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My house!!

This is the outside of where I live! I couldn't back up anymore because there's a wall for another house across the road, so you might say my back was up against a wall. Ba-dum ching! Anyway, I live on the first floor (through the gate - the door is kind of hidden here by an orange pillar) with Cecelia (school psychologist, Colombian, good cook, fluent in Spanish) and the 3rd Natalie (dubbed Natalia, because I am Nat and the other gets Natalie). Alicia (PK 3 teacher), Holly (HS English, Texan) and Brooke (2nd grade) live above us. That is their porch you see.

3 comments:

  1. Your home looks very cheery and bright Nat and we noticed the palm tree right inside of your gate - God's beauty is overwhelming \0/ An though your back may have been "against a wall" as you took the picture we know that God is your rear guard and the shield in front of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Sweetie,are there apts to your right and left? Mom (Obviously not Jordan!)

    ReplyDelete