Sunday, September 20, 2009

Weekend happenings

First of all, I would like to commend first and foremost BALTIMORE for another win, and CHICAGO for beating my loathe archrival. Also props to my brother for his undefeated soccer team.

Well, yesterday was a very relaxing fun day. I woke up feeling fairly terrible; it appears I have some sort of sinus issue going on. Fortunately, my roommate has both nighttime and daytime benedryl. Natalie Brewer (hereafter known as Brewer, for obvious reasons of confusion) drove me to town to get some groceries. I made some soup for our neighbors for dinner, and then we walked over to Brewer's and watched Dirty Dancing in memory of Patrick Swayze. *tear*

Today after church I took a glorious 3.5 hour nap, which I think my body needed due to it's illness.



That's about it! Wish me luck and pray for me tomorrow; I start 1st grade tomorrow! I leave you with a picture of my PM preschool class:


PS please send a LARGE raven flag to my address. I live below a Texas Tech fan and down the road from an Indi fan. AHHH!!

1 comment:

  1. thanks. were a good team this year.

    as to the flag, ill ask dad where he got mine. its biiiiiiiiiiiiiggg.

    Fry

    ReplyDelete